To stay in full compliance with the FTC and all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer, and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of BlogNinja.com, you should be aware of the following:
- Every post on BlogNinja may or may not generate money for myself or my company. Revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- It is fair to assume every link on BlogNinja may generate revenue for this web site.
- An individual post written on BlogNinja about a product or service, was written in my own opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services.
- Testimonials shown on the main page of BlogNinja are authentic and were not compensated or paid for.
- BlogNinja can also be found on Twitter, and occasionally “tweets” may be sent out from a third party service like SponsoredTweets or Ad.ly.
- Newsletter subscribers of BlogNinja may receive emails with revenue generating links.
The statement above should provide full information and compliance on any questions regarding blog compliance, revenue generation, and post relevance. Should you have questions, please use the contact form.